Official News Round Up – Sept
Delivered to you in English, Arabic & Spanish
ITF Union Official FaceBook
The new TaeKwon-Do Body
ITF UNION Established on 11th April 2015 by a group of Masters and Grandmasters that wanted to remain committed to General Choi’s teachings, the ITF Union is an international body set up to assist instructors and organisations with all their needs. It provides, black belt certification, world class seminars and courses as well as international, regional and World championships. Taekwon-Do has been practiced around the world since 1955 and is now in more then 100 countries. Join our rapidly growing family now and experience the benefits first hand.
What is the ITF Union?
The union was created with the following goals:
1. Follow the teachings of General Choi from a technical and “moral culture” standpoint.
2. Maintain high technical standards and help promote a better understanding of General Choi’s Taekwon-Do by conducting high quality seminars and courses under the auspicious of World famous Masters and Grandmasters.
3. Organise regional and World championships that create a sense of brotherhood. We are one family!
4. Our vision is one of non interference in the national affairs of our members. We do however adhere to strict timeline in terms of Dan/Degree promotions.
Every member of the ITF UNION Executive has been promoted to 9th Degree Grandmaster by one of the Korean pioneers of ITF Taekwon-Do. This is a very important trait in our family. We are proud of our lineage and our history. Our Promotion Committee strictly adheres to following the timeline between ranks as laid out by General Choi.
United we stand. The ITF UNION offers National, International, European, Panamerican, Asian, African and World championships. Our events are open to all Taekwon-Do practitioners world wide. We are one family.
Senior Degree Test
Our International Instructors / Examiners host senior degree test throughout the year in every country. Our Masters are graded accordingly by our 8th and 9th Degree Examiners.
International Instructor Courses are hosted by our Grand Masters in various countries across the year. Like all events hosted by our membership we welcome every ITF group as our open door policy is dedicated to the founders last wish.
- Say ITF Union is the place to be 100% 100%
- Say that their groups have grown 99% 99%
- Say its the freedom from politics they love 88% 88%
- Say access to seniors is much better 90% 90%
(C) Copyright 2021 ITF Union | Managed by ITF UNION