Contact the ITF Union
A warm welcome from ITF Union
Welcome to the ITF Union (International TaeKwonDo Federation Union). Founded in 2015, the union has been established by like minded senior TaeKwonDo Masters from around the globe to adhere to the late founders’ final wish. Some of these are now newly promoted Grand Masters, promoted by Grand Master Park Jung Soo in April 2017 who is respected around the globe as one of the most senior pioneers of the art.
Noted by many as the peoples liberated body
Our vision is to funnel all finances made from our Black Belt certification program to National Governing Bodies and Independent groups. I.T.F. Union is about unity of all groups. We also operate an affiliation free basis, meaning it costs nothing to join us. With over 55 countries registered, we are on track to make the future better and fulfill the founders’ final wish
On behalf of I.T.F. Union, we look forward to speaking to you soon.
Master Dalton, President.
About the President:
Master Don Dalton is an active 8th Degree Black Belt. He runs one of the biggest TaeKwonDo groups in Ireland. He is a trainer of World & European champions with over 40 years in TaeKwonDo.
A fresh start
If you have been struggling in your current group and you feel you need to give yourself a fresh start and a NEW future, look no further. Join the I.T.F. Union and get that happiness back.
Simply use our contacts page and show your interest. You will be asked to forward the following information:
- Proof of all grades up to current degree. If you are a 5th Degree for example, we need 5 separate jpegs of your certificates as proof of rank.
- Proof that you hold Instructor insurance in your clubs.
We are a non profit making International I.T.F. body, therefore there are no joining fees. We have seen many NEW I.T.F. groups appear since the founders’ passing and seen the same policy used on most. I.T.F. Union is about freedom and choice, therefore there is no joining fee as we are about putting TaeKwondo back together and not creating more divides.
- We have many groups in all countries that are working together and forming one body, but also in many countries there are independents who operate alone. However, if you choose to be independent (i.e. a direct member) you will not lose any benefits as this is our policy.
- You can still take part in events being hosted by the main groups and just network with them. I.T.F. Union is about freedom, so we will not tie you down.
- The union is about freedom. As an example, the L.T.S.I. host many events over the year, attracting many outside of our body and all we ask is that they publish invitations to our members. We encourage you to do this to help bridge the gaps in TaeKwonDo community, but we do not control you.
- We expect all groups to follow the correct grading timelines that our Founder put in place to preserve his legacy. Outside of that, you do as you wish as long as the I.T.F. Union is not put into disrepute.
- This information will be supplied once you have e-mailed your interest.
- We will not publish that you have applied for membership until you have made your final decision.
- Your initial enquiry is confidential until you make the decision to join our family
- This is not a problem – we have groups that are members of other bodies like W.K.A. and other TaeKwonDo bodies. Again, the Union represents freedom.
- If an Instructors’ group wants to have different affiliations as well, that is their choice.
- Say I.T.F. Union is the place to be 100%
- Say that their groups have grown 99%
- Say its the freedom from politics they love 88%
- Say access to seniors is much better 90%
Admin Office: ITFU Head Office Membership Officer Tel: 00353857119612 For Membership please use the contact form.
ITF Union Counter
(C) Copyright ITF Union (International TaeKwonDo Federation Union) 2018